Since our last post on 5th March, we have travelled hundreds of kilometres from Cartagena to Granada through some of the most beautiful scenery, in particular the Sierra Nevada mountains. We had overnight stops in Lorca, Guadix and one night in Granada. We were able to visit Alhambra before we got the devastating news of the sudden death of Dave’s mum. As part of our planning, we drove onto Málaga where Tilly will be secured at Camper Áreas M&H “El Rincón. The people here have been wonderful, very sympathetic and have offered to drive us to and from the airport. Flights have been arranged and we head home via Madrid and Dubai on Monday for two weeks. Unfortunately we can’t stay any longer as we are due back in the UK for our MOT at the end of April. So, it is with great sadness that our journey is suspended. However we will be back and hope to amuse and delight you with our continuing adventure.
- Follow David and Linda's Grand Tour on WordPress.com
- It’s all over! March 21, 2017
- When in Rome…… February 22, 2017
- Surprising Sicily February 4, 2017
- Don’t believe everything you read on the internet! February 4, 2017
- Italy in November February 4, 2017
- 9,877 hits